Confession: I got rid of my Facebook profile about 18 months ago, but sometimes I look at Caleb’s when I need a little fix or am trying to remember when someone’s birthday is. Today I saw this old “note” on his profile and had an overwhelming urge to fill out this questionnaire. I spent much of my 8th grade year doing similar things and always thought it was fun. I love learning about people and understanding them and I also love trivia, so feel free to repost or email or send however your responses if you’re so inclined. 🙂 (If you don’t, you will have bad luck for 10 years. Kidding, kidding)
1. Elaborate on your profile picture? Wedding portrait
2. What’s your current relationship status? Mawwied
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Medically, no, but mentally probably at least three: having the oxygen masks drop and seeing vapor in the plane on a flight, slamming my face into a metal ibeam while sledding, and the two times my epidural wore off during labor.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I am shorter than the average woman.
5. Name a song that’s stuck in your head right now. “Do You Hear the People Sing?” Catchy.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry? Wouldn’t. Ever. Even if I were single.
7. Who will cut and paste this first? Given that the parameters for reposting aren’t really defined, probably no one…I won’t be hurt.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Some of my classmates in Spain said Fiona Apple, a fellow student spouse at Columbus said Emily Blunt.
9. Do you wear a watch? I got one for Christmas since we are currently living in a nearly clock-less house.
10. Do you have anything pierced? Ears.
11. Do you like pain? No, not at all.
12. Do you like to shop? Yesh…quite a lot.
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I honestly can’t remember; I never carry cash. I paid a library fine of $.70 a few weeks ago. I think I might have had to borrow some change from Caleb cause I didn’t have enough ha ha.
14. What is your favorite lamp that you own? Meh, our lamps are all pretty vanilla. I suppose our bedside lamps; I bought them when I first started working and then I spray-painted the candlestick part gray cause I’m crafty. 😛
15. How many TVs are in your house? 1.
16. What is on your desktop background? Rotating Apple stock photos. Currently, a flock of flamingos.
17. What is the background on your cell phone? First pointe shoes on home screen, Caleb & Cody on lock screen.
18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters? American Sniper.
19. What was the last book you read? Currently reading Les Miserables. Lengthy, but so good!
20. Do you talk in your sleep? I have gotten reports of talking in the past, but none lately.
21. Ocean or pool? I love both! But pool, because sand gets dirty and I’m always a little afraid of jellyfish, sharks, etc.
22. Did you ever host a party that was busted by the cops? Um, no.
23. Current Crush? Caleb.
24. Favorite Color? I can’t play favorites with colors. It’s more complicated than just naming a favorite.
25. Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle, I always have to go to the bathroom at least twice and feel bad climbing over people.
26. Ever met anyone famous? One time, in Breckinridge, I talked to this guy who was apparently a “The Bachelorette” winner, but I didn’t realize it at the time. He had two Siberian Husky puppies so we just talked about the dogs.
27. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I don’t like that question. I’ve had some successes.
28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Both.
29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? No.
30. Baseball or Football? Baseball, but I am acquiring a taste for football too.
31. How long do your showers last? 5-20 minutes.
32. Do you know how to drive a stick? Yes I do.
33. Cake or ice cream? Gelato?
34. Are you self-conscious? Overall, no, but definitely have points of self-consciousness.
35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person? No
36. Have you been in love? Yes
37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night? I like 8 am. I’m usually no longer groggy and not yet drowsy.
38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, when my family was in a car accident when I was 11. It was really unnecessary. I think my parents were mad someone called for it, cause it was expensive and we were really just a little banged up.
39. Can you tango? I took ballroom dance lessons about six years ago…slow, slow, quick, quick, slow?
40. Last gift you received? Caleb brought me roses last Friday 😀
41. Last sport you played? Running?…Caleb and I tried to play tennis shortly before Cody was born.
42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing? So many things! Sleeping, reading, general down time.
43. Last wedding attended? One of my ballet teachers’ in California…I think. We didn’t have any last year! So far three for 2015.
44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A
45. Most hated food? Fish or seafood. Blecch. My brother Paul used to say that “my personal hell” would smell like canned tuna fish; I used to freak out when anyone would open a can in the house.
46. Can you sing? Yes.
47. Last person that called you? Kate!
48. What’s your least favorite chore? Dishes…they just keep coming at you…
49. Favorite Drinks? I love lemonade and champagne, but not together.
50. Have you been on a cruise? No, but I hope to go before too long.
51. Are you a vegetarian? No. I love meat. Nom nom nom. It’s expensive and not the healthiest though, so we usually only eat it once, maybe twice, a week.
52. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes.
53. Favorite show? I don’t know.
54. What jewelry do you wear? Engagement ring and wedding band are a given. Most days that’s all that I can get on, jewelry-wise.
55. Are you eating? Actually, no.
56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Only if the floret is still attached.
57. Do you make commitments? Yes, I am very big on following through with things I’ll say I’ll do.
58. Can you dance? Yes.
59. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Probably not, except in an extreme case.
60. What do you wear to bed? Depends on the season but usually sweatpants, t-shirt, and socks.
61. Have you ever done anything illegal? Sure.
62. Can you roll your tongue? Sigh, no. Can’t whistle, either.
63. What kind of shoes are you wearing? Frye leather riding boots.
64. What is your hair color? Chestnut.
65. Future child’s name? It’s a secret.
67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Either the Caribbean or Italy.
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No. I sleep with a live animal.
69. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? The odds of that happening are even lower for me than they are for people who buy tickets, but, probably shopping spree. Or put it towards mortgage principle.
70. Gold or silver? Gold
71. City, beach or country? I like all three. Whichever is warmest.
72. What was the last thing you touched? That is a dumb question that I won’t dignify with a response.
73. Where did you eat out last? Chipotle!
74. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wish I knew
75. How many siblings do you have? 1.
76. Do you like your hometown? In the summer.
78. Speak any languages? Other than English, I’ve studied Spanish, German, Latin, Greek, and French. I can really only speak a few phrases in Spanish, German, and French.
79. Play any instruments? Deep in my brain exists the knowledge of how to play the flute and the piano.
80. What are you going to do after this survey? Walk down to the mailbox with Cody.